Advanced Negotiation Techniques
Advanced Negotiation Techniques provides a wealth of material in a winning combination of practical experience and good research to give you a series of tools, techniques, and real-life examples to help you achieve your negotiation objectives.
For 25 years and across 40 countries, the Resource Development Centre (RDC), run by negotiation experts Alan McCarthy and Steve Hay, has helped thousands of people to conduct successful negotiations of every type. Many RDC clients have been business professionals who have learned how to sell more successfully. Others have improved their buying skills. A few clients have applied the RDC techniques outside the business environment altogether mdash:for instance, in such areas as international diplomatic services, including hostage and kidnap situations.
As you rsquo:ll discover, the RDC philosophy is centered on business ethics and a principled approach to negotiation that maximizes the value of the outcomes for both parties. It can even create additional value that neither party could find in isolation. In this book, you will learn:
- The ten golden rules for successful negotiations
- How to handle conflicts with your negotiating partners
- What hostage and kidnapping negotiations can teach managers negotiating in business settings
- How to ensure both sides perceive any agreement as a 'win'
- Achieve higher-profit deals in difficult circumstances
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 176 pages
- Steve Hay (Author), Alan McCarthy (Contributor), John Hay Agent for RDC (Contributor)
- Apress: 1st ed. edition (12 Feb. 2015)
- Business, Finance Law
|The message text*:|